Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weeks.....


O.O!! it has been 6 weeks!!

btw, I'm doing fine here, it just nothing to post during that 6 week >.<' Having Internship now, this will be the 2nd week and we still have 10 more weeks! So... where I'm having internship? at Bridal house as a photographer assistant ^^ 10a.m.-9p.m, 6 days working, 1 day off.
and I have to write daily report, this is one of our assignment and it cost 60%. @__@

Not an easy job, have to run, take things here and there. and I'm only the assistant, with 2 photographer, so how? One of the make up artist will be the assistant.
On the 1st day, I was assign to rearrange the coats, from small to large, and there are different cutting. btw choosing coat, the colour to match the bride dress, the cutting for the groom is one of the assistant job, right until now I have not choose for them. (maybe because I'm a girl XD.)
This pass <2>.<

One day, one of my colleague told me that my neck looks big abit of swell, I told her it was like that, no worries. No worry became worry, I went to have blood test the next day, and told the doctor about this.... doctor said maybe is Thyroid...@__@. The next week, after I got my blood test, staright away went ot the hospital, wait for my turn -> see doctor -> go do some scaning, the doctor told me noting wrong...maybe is fats =.=''' Fats should be came out nicely and according to your body shape, right??-> after that do insurance thingy -> admitted -> did MRI -> took my blood for testing. Since my hand is thick with fats and not much of it on my armpit, so they put that (photo on the 2nd row right side) to take it. And today I get to discharge.(hospitalised for 3 days.)

The food was yummy. Nurses are friendly.

Not much thing to do there so I did logo and car sticker,on facebook, watch anime and read manga. muahahahaha

Tomorrow have to go work d..... and also write reports...

....Did I mention what happen to my neck? Luckily was not Thyroid, is just a lymph, it was small, so cannot do operation, have to wait it grows big @__@''


No comments: