Friday, March 12, 2010

6 March

That day evening was bright took photos of some flowers



While taking photos, someone came

*tada~*

Mr. Lizard!

^^











btw, where did I took all these photo??

Well....

here...

O.O''
Last Friday was last day assessment, and was also the last day for my late grandpa's sister a.k.a Lau Kor (in hokkien). TTwTT

Photo above & below are taken during the 2nd day
I was too scared to take photo during 1st day... coz some how scary...

Lau Kor, 83 years old.

She pass away in the morning, and I was in Skye's house doing some touch up on this illustration

when we were young, she used to gave me and brother sweet
and I like her laughing sound, it was different and funny
when she started to laugh we laugh

TTwTT



6pm time for chanting, we found out that we don't have enough chanting book. So they went back to take more...

while waiting, relative started chating


capture one of my mom's face expression
funny hahahaha



表妹们,


I secretly took photo of them, but they found out

*heads down!*


ok loh.. I stop for a while ^^ later continue


we are too boring, so we look for the longest and shortest peanut


another part of chanting







new model of scientific calculator



another secretly took photo of them

hehehehhe





most of people there eat peanuts, chatting reading newspaper, and study for exams.
so hard working








3rd day...


Getting ready to go out...






This is not ours preparation, next door's.
Nice


Not much photo to show... coz that time my eye are full of tears
TTwTT

The 7th day

on this day, we when to take ashes



Most of the relative came


This is one of the process, each of us have to take one bone and put in it.
I'm putting one of the bone in the vase(?)



One drip of perfume

why perfume? I think to make Lau Kor smell nice ^^

After that wen to temple, where the vase(?) will be put.









There are some of our relative are in there too






waiting for the monk


discussing




The monk told us Do and Don't.


No comments: