Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2010

Don't have the mood to do assignments, hope after putting up these photo I get the mood to do.

Before CNY

went SP Setia




Favorite Butter Cookies


During CNY





This is yummy, I can't stop eating it!
Does anyone know what is call??







On the 16 Feb 2010
We have a date with Colin

Steamboat~!

Left us, having a good time with Colin and Chinese tea.

Others went for wine...





=_=''

20 Feb 2010
Actually I plan not to go, coz assignments.
In the end dunno what happen, I went.



That day was hot and a lot of people (with camera)






Saw Neoh, Seok Hwa, Grace (from the art camp)




























Why all B&W?
I dun like use Colour, it make the pictures look bad, and is also because I'm still not good at it.










There are alot of people in TeoChew Association


at the Main Stage.
Like the outcome of the colour ^^

well that's all not much photo taken during that day.

No comments: